Saturday, May 12, 2012

My First Try at Blogging


After spotting a blotchy red rash on the underside of my forearm yesterday at work, I decided that I need to step up my health game and REALLY put in the time and effort my body deserves.

After spending a couple hours scouring the internet for information on Still’s and finding (literally) a couple of blogs, I decided that us Still’s patients could use another voice!

Hi! My name is Lindsey and I’m 22 years old and have been diagnosed with Still’s disease for 5 years. Life’s been hectic for me lately: adjusting to living on my own after graduating college in May 2011 and starting a part-time job while also being a full-time Master’s student. Having Still’s on top of that, hasn’t been the most helpful…

My hope is that those of you with Still’s disease can read my blog and find comfort knowing that there is someone out there just like you!!  If you’re a friend, family member or curious reader, I hope you will find some insight in the life of one Still’s patient living in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment